Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

"Stone and Silt" -- big news for April

This morning, I learned that the largest ebook mailing list in the US -- BookBub -- will feature "Stone and Silt" in its Middle Grade category on April 6th.

This is a big deal for me and I'm excited about the opportunity to put the book in front of more potential readers. I like the thought of putting "a little big of British Columbia" into the homes of people from all over.

In that same week, the book will be publicized on about ten other mailing lists and ebook recommendation sites.

This would not have been remotely possible without the Amazon reviews for the book... so THANK YOU to all 34 of you who have left reviews for the book! 

And my publisher will have the book on a 99-cent sale (Kindle US edition) Apr 6-8. Perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment