Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, all, and thank you for stopping by this blog. I'm Harvey Chute - husband, father of three daughters, and author of several technical guides and a historical novel.

My current project is a Young Adult mystery, set in 1862 British Columbia. It's near and dear to my heart as I grew up in the Fraser Canyon area of that province.

The research phase of that book has been fascinating. Currently I've completed the drafting of the manuscript, have had it reviewed by about a dozen beta readers (thank you!), and am going through a professional content edit with a publisher.

You can read more about me and my books through the tabs at the top of the blog. And, an announcement will be coming soon about the publication of the book. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment